Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Dreams are Illustrations ...

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.  ~Marsha Norman

Good morning Everyone!

Today is August 1st and a new Progressive Freebie Challenge has been kicked off at The Outlawz Challenges.

Each month we will send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

To receive your image, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com 

Our sponsor this month is Andrea Norris of Sheepski Designs

Our image is "August"

Once colored the image was fussy cut and attached to the card base with foam dots. I also decided to add the trio of pearls just under her left eye.

This card is 5 x 7 and based on Cardabilities sketch #55


Image: "August" from Andrea Norris, Sheepski Designs
Card stock: The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Dies: "Beautiful Wings" from Stampin Up!
Punches: Martha Stewart butterfly
Inks/Pens: Copics, White Gelly Roll, Wink of Stella
Stamps: Studio G
Supplies: Pearls from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you plan on joining us this month!

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Love to Craft Challenge Blog: #1 August Anything Goes
 




3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is so beautiful, Cara. This is also a nice image to play with!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the yellow and black combo.

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful Cara, thank you so much for applying for my design team <3
Andrea x
SheepSki Designs