Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas is Forever ...

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks (1923–2002)
“Let Every Day Be Christmas,” 1976

These cards were made specifically for my two Admins at TTCRD, Sandra and Deonna. These two amazing Ladies help keep the website, weekly challenges (and me when necessary!) operating smoothly and for that I am very blessed!



Card stock from The Paper Temptress and Stampin Up!
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment Unknown
Image: "Medallion" from Stampin Up!
Snowflakes for layering: Large Highland Snowflake from McGill, Small snowflake punch from EK Success and smaller unknown snowflake punch
Rhinestones from The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by!
((Hugs)) Cara

2 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Oh love Norman Brooks' quote! If Christmas is in every person's heart everyday, oh how beautiful would that be! Gorgeous cards for Sandra and Deonna Cara. Those are beautiful snowflakes and medallion. The blue really made them pop. Hope your Christmas was a lovely one. Wishing you a wonderful start of the new year Cara. See you in 2016!

Hugs, Christina

wannabcre8tive said...

Very beautiful, I love the SU Medallion.