Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

“They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world
 someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” ~ Tom Bodett

Good morning Everyone!
Today is my Mom's 79th Birthday!
I took her to dinner Friday night to celebrate and spend the evening with her.

This is the 5 x 7 card I made or her based on the sketch below using some of the goodies I received from my friend Sandra who lives in the Netherlands!
I distressed and inked the edges to give it a more vintage feel.


This sketch was found on Pinterest but tracked down to HERE

До луны и обратно...

SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
DP "My Reflections Ariana" from Close to My Heart
Stamp & Die "Clocks" from Sizzix
"Flora Flourishes" Die from Spellbinders
Heart Brad from my stash
Pearl dots, homemade from pony beads
Yellow flowers from Michaels
Blue & White Flowers and leaves from Scrapberry's
Pink flowers I made using Prima Flowers
Ink from Stampin Up & Close to my Heart.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

Oh my!!! This is stunning!!!

Sandra said...

Happy belated birthday to your Mum!!!
The card is gorgeous!!
Hugs,Sandra

Shirley said...

I know she loved it, Cara!! What a really vibrant and pretty card. The flowers are wonderful!