Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Color Challenge! - Purple

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. 
~Mignon McLaughlin

Good morning!

A new day - a new Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge blog!

This week, Charlene is giving us a color challenge!

She loves the color Purple. So this week we get to make a card or project with purple as the main color!

I die cut the heart out of the center of my card stock piece
I then inked my embossing folder, added a piece of scrap paper and ran through my Big Shot.
Although I used the matching card stock and ink, it was enough to make the letters stand out a bit more.(hard to see in the picture).
I then glued in behind the heart opening and added to base with foam dimensionals


Size A2

SUPPLIES:
Card stock & Ink - Stampin Up!
Sentiment - Inkahootz!
Hearts Die - Spellbinders
Love Love Love embossing folder and rhinestones - The Paper Studio
Sequin flowers - stash
Foam dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Hope you have a fantastic day!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I think it turned out perfect, Cara! I like how you embossed and used the negative heart for it! Very elegant with that and the flowers against the white and then the frame!!