Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Thankful for you!

***EDIT: this card was picked as a Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorite for the the week ending Sunday September 15,2013 at Splitcoaststampers . For more information click here: HERE

Working on Fall/Thanksgiving cards between Christmas cards


Supplies: Stampin Up! (Card stock, Sentiment & inks), Leaf punch (Marvy), Fiskars (Grass border punch) Wheat image unknown

The lead was created by punching a template then sponging into the card stock.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I reallly like this one too. I love the double stamping and adding the rust in on the leaf. Great card.

Sukie said...

Great CAS card, looks perfect for Fall! BIF

Marie97 said...

Very pretty, love the simplicity..really shows off the stamping. TFS from BIF

dawnmercedes said...

What an amazing card. I love the coloring, layout...wow! Have a Great BIF Fall!

Haidee said...

Simple but PERFECT TFS from BIF group

NormaJean said...

Your Card is Very Pretty!!

Hugs Norma Jean (BIF group)

Linda in Sweden said...

WOW, this was a great card.


Hugs from Linda (in BIF-group)