Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cropping for the cause - Part 1

Good afternoon ... I am playing catch up again.
A couple of weeks ago some friends and I participated in "Cropping for the Cause" event.
The proceeds will benefit a group that puts together bags for women who have, or are preparing to undergo surgery for breast cancer.
I have never participated in a crop event like this one. I didn't get a lot accomplished, but I had a fantastic time, made some new friends and received some lovely gifts just for coming. My friend won the raffle for a coach purse!

I am so looking forward to this event next year!

Here are two of the cards I managed to make between all the chatter and laughter!

Halloween Cards - inspired by one seen on Pintrist!





SUPPLIES: Card stock (Stampin Up!), Design Paper (Unknown - apparently I cut the mfg strip off before recording in :o[ ), Sentiments (Martha Stewart), Honeycomb die (Paper Trey Ink), Embossing border (Cuttlebug - Anne Griffin Acanthus), Skull (Cuttlebug skull with embossing folding), Spider (gift from friend - but I think she used a MS punch), Googlie eyes & Rhinestones (Stash)

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: