Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Get well card

I am going through a pile of half finished cards or cards that I made and was not very happy with.
This is one that was started and never finished. It is now a get well card destined for my card stash.


Layout based on Mojo Monday sketch #67
Hydrangea from Stampin Up! set Because I care
Sentiment from The Angel Company
Card stock from Stampin Up! ... Black, Very Vanilla & Regal Rose
Ink from Stampin Up! ... Regal Rose & Garden Green
Memories Black India Ink
Ribbon from my stash
Embossing folder: Bricked from Sizzix
Oval dies: Spellbinders

Thanks for looking!

No comments: