Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Birthday for Alex

This is a card for co worker and was entered in the Outlawz CAS challenge


SUPPPIES:
White cardstock unknown
Image: Stampin Up! (Lovely as a tree)
Sentiment: Stampin Up! (Unknown set)
The trees were heat embossed with Aspen (Mfg unknown)

2 comments:

Ink Is Essential said...

I love this card! It so clean and simple and sometimes its those cards that are just simply beautiful. I just bought my first stamp of some trees (can't remember the name of it or who it is by at this time)this past weekend. I can't wait to use it!

Sending a smile-
Patsy

Cara said...

Thanks! I really appreciate your comment!
(Hugs) Cara