Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, March 29, 2024

Furry Angels on Earth

Good morning,

Today I am sharing a couple of Pet Sympathy cards to have on hand. I have quite a few friends that have furry loved ones and it seems like we go it spates with the losses.

I hate making these when my heart hurts for my friends who have lost a companion so dear to them so I try to make several to keep on hand at any given time.

Lucky for me Unity Stamps has an amazing series of stamps to help create these oh so difficult cards.


Supplies:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Tsukineko (VersaFine Clair) & Stampin Up!
  • Pawprints from Unity Stamps (Loved by a dog)
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Cat’s Leave Pawprints & Dog’s leave Pawprints)
  • Stencil from Stampin Up! (Clouds, Moon & Stars)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: