Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge, Halloween

Good morning!

Hard to believe we are half way through October and Halloween is almost upon us! Soon we'll be decorationg for Christmas!

Today is the start of a new challenge at The Outlawz Challenge. You can play along HERE

This challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images. Exceptions will be made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

This month our challenge is Halloween!

This is the 2nd card like this I have made. It really is very easy, fun to make and looks amazing!



Supplies: A2
Bats: Whimsy Stamps (Bats & Bubbles) & Unknown
Cardstock: Stampin Up!
Design paper: American Crafts
Sentiment: Stampin Up! (Bag of Bones)
Skeleton: Gina Marie Designs
Spider: Unknown
Spiderweb: Poppy Stamps

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGESS ENTERED


ENTRY #24

ENTRY #70

ENTRY #192

ENTRY #13

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Cara, a fun Halloween card, love the die cut skeleton with the bats and eyes in the dark patterned paper. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF