I am running several days behind getting this posted but there is still plenty of time to play along as the SheepSki challenge lasts all month long!
The challenge is For the Boys and I used Bob on my card. He’s really cute and fun to color.
- Image “Bob” printed on Hammermill Color Copy
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Clear Nuvo drops
- Design Paper from Close to My Heart
- Dies from Sizzix (Hexagon Triplets
- Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Clockworks) and Stampin up! (Subtle)
- Rhinestones from Stash
- Twice from American Crafts
- White gel pen
- Sketch found on Pinterest from Gloria Stengel