Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 24, 2022

Piles of Cute!

The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive. ~Gilbert K. Chesterton, "Our Birthday," 1935

Good morning!
We have a new Challenge at The Outlawz Greeting Challenge located HERE.

This round is sponsored Oddball Art and will run through November 6

Our Greeting challenge this fortnight is Have a Magical Birthday with an optional twist of adding Something with Wings

I love this fun image and I think these litter critters make any event magical especially a birthday! For my wings I added a small butterfly to the banner … it’s the wish!

Supplies, Slimline (4.50 x 8.50)
  • Sponsor image (Magical Pile of Cute) printed on Hammermill Color Card
  • Banner dies Unknown
  • Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Corner punch from Stampin Up!
  • Layered dies from DecoTime (Birthday Tags)
  • Manga Pens
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops in black
  • ProMarkers
  • Sequins from Close to My Heart
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!


No comments: