Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, September 25, 2020

Think Snow …

When Christmas bells are swinging above the fields of snow, we hear sweet voices ringing from lands of long ago, and etched on vacant places are half-forgotten faces of friends we used to cherish, and loves we used to know. ~Ella Wheeler Wilco

Good Morning!
Sandra has added 8 new digi images to her ETSY SHOP and this week I am using #3254 Snow Fun!


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Close to My Heart and my stash
  • Dies from Gina Marie Designs
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Inkahootz!
  • Wink of Stella
  • Sketch: Viva la Verve May 2018


Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: