Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Babycakesdnd: June Release 1

The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive. ~G.K. Chesterton, "Our Birthday," 1935

Good afternoon!
Sandra has some more new adorable images to her ETSY SHOP this week and I am here to share one of them with you!



What a yummy image! When I was child my mom would make two cakes that I absolutely loved.
One was lemon cake with chocolate frosting (don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!), the other was chocolate cake with either strawberry or cherry frosting, depending on what she could get.


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my scrap box
  • Embossing folder
  • Oval die from Spellbinders
  • Pearls from Recollections
  • ProMarkers

Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: