Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Doilies

"Easter," all her birds are singing, Easter, and the souls of men, lying long in strife and shadow, Take the light of heaven again. ~J.J. Britton (1832–1913), "Easter"

Good morning!
Today is the start of a  new “Crash your Stash” challenge at The Outlawz Challenges which will run until March March 28th.

Our Sponsor this month is Wink Wink Ink
Check out her Etsy store HERE

Our stash item for this month is Doilies
One of those odd items that seems to come and go in the crafting world. I think the ones I have were originally bought for a winter tea my daughter & I did last year and I had a several left. I couldn’t bring myself to toss them but I also don’t need more stuff piling up in a craft room I am trying to clean up.

For my card I cut one doily in half and did some creative layering. I love how the simple pattern looks so elegant. Perfect backdrop for the cute image from the Sponsor I am using called Farm Friends.




Supplies:
  • Pre-Colored Sponsor image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Doily from The Dollar Tree
  • Pearls from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Spellbinders
  • Shimmer paper from Neenah

Now come on over to The OutlawzChallenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs) Cara


1 comment:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous lace, beautiful images, hugs, Lori m