Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 7, 2020

Babycakesdnd: February Release 1

Love — a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author unknown

Good morning!
I’m excited to announce that I have officially joined Sandra Caldwell’s Design Team this year and this is my first official post as team member!

Sandra has been very busy and adding 16 new images to the ETSY SHOP this month.

My card uses one of 8 that have been released today and can be found in the shop now!

Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Black gems from stash
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) Stampin Up!
  • Circle dies from Sizzix
  • Circle punch from marvy
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • Liquid glass from Close to My Heart
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • Sketch: The Sweet Stop SSS103 



Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: