Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Cards for Little Hearts Winter Card Drive: Happy Ho Ho Ho

Winter allows us to wrap up in the comforting scarf of healing, but we must slow down to allow its magic. ~Terri Guillemets, "The warmth & stillness," 2009

Good morning!
I am here to share one of the cards I made for the 2019 Winter card drive for Cards for Little Hearts which starts October 1st and ends November 1st.

Cards for Little Hearts is a global card drive, comprised of crafters dedicated to bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to as many children with congenital heart disease as possible by providing heart center staff with handmade cards that are given to patients during their hospitalization.

Please read the guideline page located on the Cards for Little Hearts website (HERE) for important guidelines prior to making and sending in your cards. You can also find additional helpful resources on the FAQs page and a Sentiments List. There is also a Gallery page if you need some inspiration.


Supplies

  • Cardstock: American Crafts, Scrap bin, Stampin Up!, The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design Paper: Unknown
  • Dies: Animals Dress Ups by Sizzix, Mustache by Quickutz
  • Ink: Black Sharpie, Memories India Ink
  • Stamps: HoHoHo Holidays from Close to My Heart
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
I encourage you to please get children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or even your Sunday School class involved. The children always love to receive cards made by other children!

(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable card and cute Santa die cuts, hugs, Lori m

Mia said...

Really fun and beautiful! Great card, Cara! Kisses!!!