Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 15, 2019

Crash your Stash: Chipboard

A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. --- Billy Graham

Good morning!
Today is February 15th and we have another “Crash your Stash” challenge for you at The Outlawz Challenges

The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those lovely items out and bring them new life!
And to make it better, We Are 3 Digital Shop is generously sponsoring us so everyone month, someone will win a lovely prize! 
Our item for this month is
Chip Board 
We all have it in our stash. Stored away somewhere in a box or bag. Those alphabets, numbers and shapes from a bygone era! We painted them, covered them with design paper and distressed them.  Now you get to dig them out and rediscover how fun they are to play with.

I enjoy making masculine cards and this one will be sent to my Stepfather-in-Law.


Supplies: 5 x 7 card

Button: Bazzill
Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design Paper: Recollections Whiskey Barrel
Embossing Folder: Crafters Companion
Stash: Star shaped chipboard
Twine: Stampin Up!

My card is based on this one from Cardgrotto.com



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where there is a challenge for every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: