Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Be Merry ...

Very gay they were with snow and sleigh-bells, holly-boughs, and garlands, below, and Christmas sunshine in the winter sky above. All faces shone, all voices had a cheery ring, and everybody stepped briskly on errands of good-will. ~Louisa May Alcott, "Seamstress," Work: A Story of Experience, 1873

Good morning! 
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!


Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine with a prize of 3 images from the shop

For my A2 card I am using the image Gertie Sweet Urchin


Supplies:
  • Image: Gertie Sweet Urchin printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock and colored with Staedtler and Stampin Up! water color crayons
  • Card base: The Paper Studios
  • Card stock: Stampin Up!
  • Pearls: Stash
  • Sentiment: Stampin Up! Warm Words
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: