Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas sweets ...

When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate.
When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
--- Power of Positivity ---

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps with a prize of a $12.00 store voucher

For my card I am using this cute image “ChristmasJar

 5 x 7 card 

  • Bugaboo Image Christimas Jar” printed in Stampin Up! Whisper White Card stock
  • Card stock (American Craft, Stampin Up & The Paper Studio)
  • Confetti embossing folder (CTMH)
  • Holiday words die (Sizzix)
  • Pearl Smooch (Tsuneko)
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones
  • Sharpies to color the rhinestones
  • Stickles (Ranger)


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: