Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas gifts ...

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. ~Oren Arnold

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges! 

Our sponsor this month is DiDigisStamps with a $12.00 gift card to her STORE.

This week’s challenge comes from Jacqui. We are to use these 3 colors. Optional twist is anything but a square.



Here's my card!

4.25 x 5.50 card
  • Card stock (The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!)
  • Sentiment unknown

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by TheOutlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

No comments: