Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

She left Beauty ...

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

Good morning!
Today starts a new month of color challenges at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month is DigiStamps4Joy.
  
This week we have a  beautiful Inspirational photo for you from Jeanie.


Here is my card which is slightly paper pieced


Supplies:
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die: Corner, gold set one from Spellbinders
Distress stickles from Ranger
Ink from Stampin Up!
Pop Up Stickers from The Dollar Tree
Sentiment is from Hampton Arts

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: