Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mind over Matter? ...

They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. ~Author unknown

Greetings of the day!
Let me tell ya, being retired has not gained me any time ... I still seem to be more busy than ever. A fact driven home as at the 12th hour I managed to finish my husband's birthday card!

The quote I used above cracked me up because we were just talking about how getting older is not optional but getting old is ... This discussion took place while we were signing up for Tai Chi class. Something we have been talking about doing for some time. It's good for the mind and body. 

I'll let you know how that works out for us! 

Anyway, this card is based on a sketch from InkSpired Sketch that I found on Pinterest (what a surprise) which will be at the bottom of my post. 

Card size is 5 x 7

Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio
DP is Colorbok Craft & Glitter paper
Gina Marie Designs Fluff background embossing folder
Memories India Ink
Sentiment from Inkahootz!
Studio G Glitter Glue
Vellum is from my scrap box
I made the tag using scraps


Card Sketch used

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

This card has been entered into the following Challenge(s)

Seems my buddy Lisa is celebrating a special birthday and she is having a bit of a celebration at
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles

Love to Craft Challenge #9, Anything Goes


2 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi there, what a great tag fits just right for the Card Sketch and also with our challenge over at LTCCB. Good luck

Pen DT

Monica taylor said...

Love those colors and background.
♥ Monica
Be sure to check out the link up party with lots of prizes!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u