Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, September 2, 2016

Marking the page ...

A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it.
--- William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958 ---

Good morning Everyone!

Through the Craft Room Door Anything goesChallenge is still in progress so you have some time to get your cards or projects submitted!

Our sponsor this week is SamiStamps and I am using this fun image "Floating Kitty 3"

My daughter saw the image after I had printed it and asked me to make her a book mark. so here it is ...


Image: "Floating Kitty 3" from SamiStamps
Card stock: The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Inks/Pens: Copics, Prisma Color Pencils, Stampin Up! & Palette
Stamps: "Sail away" from The Angel Company, "Paint Splatters" from Prima Marketing and Sparkles from Stampin Up!
Stash: Tassel

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



1 comment:

Christina Hor said...

Haha. This image is too funny. What a great idea making a bookmark out of it. Perfect gift idea too. Hope you made more than one (ahem). Have a lovely weekend Cara. Hugs.