Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Thinking of You!

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance;
they make the latitudes and longitudes.

--- Henry David Thoreau ---

Good May morning my crafty peeps!

Today is the first of May!
That means another fun progressive freebie challenge has started at The Outlawz!

Our Sponsor this month is  Ppinkydolls 

Here's my card made with her cute image "Fifi".
The layout of this card was inspired by this card HERE



Supplies
Image colored with Copics and Smooch pearl paint
Card stock from The Paper Studio,  Stampin Up! and Bazzill
"Window Frame" die & piercing plate from Stampin Up!
Crimped strip from my stash
Sentiment from The Halo Rubber Stamp Company
Black embellishments are made by me

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you playing along with us this month!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

An adorable image and very nice card...love it!