Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Birthday Boy!

Youth is a wonderful thing.
What a crime to waste it on children.
~George Bernard Shaw~

LOL ... just love the saying above! How many of us (ahem) mature type peoples have often thought that! I know I have!

Anyway, earlier this month my youngest turned 26 and this is the card I made for him

5 x 7



  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
  • DP: Homemade using Glossy cardstock and re-inkers from Stampin Up!
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Die: "Birch Tree" from Taylored Expressions
  • Die:  "Mini Flourish" Mover/Shaper from Sizzix
  • Sentiment:  "Happiest of Birthday Wishes" from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is such an adorable card for a male...love it!

Christina Hor said...

I just love how you started out with an inspirational quote Cara! This is an A-MAZING boy's card though very fitting for any occasion as well. Very impressive how you did the background. And WOW your youngest is 26?! A big happy birthday to the birthday boy. And tell him if he doesn't love this card, have him forward to me! GRIN. Have a lovely week Cara.