Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kolton's Graduating?!

You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.
Tom Brokaw


Good morning everyone.
I hope your day is going great. Today we are heading off to celebrate the High School Graduation of our Nephew.

Feeling kinda old today as I shake my head trying to figure out where the days have gone that I missed his growing from a little tow headed darling to a big strapping young man.

Here is the card I made for him.
Details can be found in Through the Craft Room Door Magazine scheduled for release on May 4th.




Thanks for stopping by!
(X) Cara






2 comments:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Congrats to your nephew Cara! Love the colours you chose for this and love the design! xx

Lisa Young said...

Beautiful starburst design!! Great color combo of papers, too! Congrats to your nephew!!