Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Big Bear Birthday Wishes!

Thought for the Day
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
Johann Schiller

Good morning!
Yesterday was my Step Father-in-laws Birthday.
A momentous day, for a momentous Man!

I wish him joy and happiness and peace now and for more years to come.

Here is the card I made for him.


5 x 7
I use card map VLVNov2012 from Verve for my card layout. I stamped the "wood" plank onto gray card stock, cut to size and I used fun foam to it a bit of lift and added to the card base.
My Black Bear image was also stamped onto gray card stock then fussy cut. He is attached to the card with foam dots

SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio, Stampin Up and Bazzill.
India Ink from memories
"Black Bear" from Repeat Impressions
"Plank" from Clearsnap
Sentiment "God Bless" from Stampm Up!
"Birch Trees" embossing folder from Darice.
Sequins from my stash

Thanks for stopping by
Cara

No comments: