Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Progressive Freebie Challenge: All Dressed up

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
~W.T. Ellis

Good morning! There is still time for you all to play along in the Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz!

Each month they will send you a free digital image to use. 
Just create a card or layout, upload it into the Freebie challenge and you will automatically recieve next months free image!

This month the Sponsor is All Dressed Up!
you can click HERE to access their store.

Here is my 5 x 7 card


Supplies

Digital Image "Christmas Girl" from All Dressed Up
Card stock from American Crafts, The Paper Studio and Stampin up!
Embossing folder "Snowflakes" from Cuttlebug
Image colored with Prisma Color Pencils and OMS
Flocking on hat and dress from OTC
Glitter on dress bow from OTC
Sentiment from Hampton Arts
Bow created with 
scrap DP
Oval punches and brad from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: