Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Parental Thanksgiving!

As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it, or leave it. ~Buddy Hackett

Good morning
These are the Thanksgiving cards I made for our parents.

The card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest and tracked down to this card here on 52-Card Pickup


Card size is A2
SUPPLIES
Card stock: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Inkahootz!
Embossing folder: "Falling Leaves" from Darice
India Ink: Memories


7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty your Thanksgiving cards are, Cara! Your parents will love the elegance and seasonal colors! hugs, de

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful embossing folder! I like your design! :)

Michelle N. said...

Love the embossing and the flower-beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge!

brenda said...

Such elegant and stylish cards Cara.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

I have some candy here and you are very welcome to enter.

B x

Sarah said...

Such beautiful cards Cara, love the colours & design. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

phillymam37 said...

Gorgeous CAS cards Cara!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!! :)

Zella said...

Beautiful cards and what a great idea to say "thanks" to your parents! We all should do more of that. Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Challenge "Thanks/Thank You".
Blessings,
Zella (DT)