Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Anything Goes: Exceptional Gentleman

“The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating.” Jarod KintzThis Book Title is Invisible

Good morning!

Don't forget to check out the newest edition of Through The Craft Door magazine. $18.00 for 5 editions plus a Holiday edition which is schedule for release on November 3, 2014. Lots of good stuff!

Today is the start of our Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.

Our Sponsor this week is Deedee's Digis

My image is from her fabulous set "Exceptional Gentleman"
A bargain at $4.00!

I like to paper piece and digital images are actually fairly easy to use.
Here I printed the bow tie twice, then cut it out and attached the "knot" piece with a foam dimensional.
I have to admit, while I have created sentiments on my computer, this is the 1st time i have ever used a fancy one created by someone else ... 
I like it!

This card is will sent off nice and neat to the husband of my sister-in-law.


Size A2

SUPPLIES: Image and sentiment "Exceptional Gentleman" (Deedees Digis), Card stock (Bazzill & Stampin Up!), DP "Multidots" (Crafting Keepsakes), Foam dimensionals.

Looking forward to seeing you over at Through the Craft Room Door!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

What a great fun card, Cara!! Love that set by Deedee!
Hugs
Darcy