Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini

In my soul, I am still that small child who did not care about anything else but the beautiful colors of a rainbow.  ~Papiha Ghosh

Good morning.
Today is the start of a new Clean & Simple Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge Blog.

"Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini"  

It is Cheri's week to post and her challenge was inspired by a song from the 60's called "Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini".
Our challenge is to create a Clean and Simple card or project with dots, dots and more dots!

I hope you come over and play along with us!

Here is my card for the challenge!
I had some scrap paper with polka dots that were just the right size for me to punch out some balloons!

Size A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock - Bazzill & Stampin Up!
Balloon Punch - Unknown
Polka Dot DP - Unknown
"Seeing Spots" embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Sentiment - The Angel Company
1.5" Circle Punch - Marvy
Scallop circle punch - Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I love the card and your title is perfect for it! I like the balloons against the great embossed BG.