Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Outlawz CAS Challenge: Two-fers!

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed.
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
—James 5:16

New Clean and Simple Challenge starts today at the Outlawz!
Click HERE to come play along with us!

This week is a little different in that Charlene wants us to create a CAS card or project
 using 2 (two) of something. It can be anything: two images, 2 brads (or another of the same type of embellishment), 2 of the same things within your image . . . use your imagination.
Since an image + a sentiment DOES NOT count as 2 items this was quite the challenge for me as I kept finding myself trying add that 3rd element to balance my layout!

I managed to pull it off, but man did I work at this!

CARD SIZE: A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Letters from Colorbok Memory Craft
Red Flowers from Prima
Green Flowers, photo frames & rhinestones are from my stash

Our Sponsors!

Oozak.com
Three $15 Gift Certificates!

7 Kids College Fund
$15.00 GC to the store

Paper Temptress
$20.00 Gift Certificate
20 Sheets of Cryogen Paper

Squigglefly
3 free images

Rick St. Dennis
3 Prizes, with 3 digis each of your choice!

Touched By A Butterfly
 $10 Gift Certificate

No comments: