Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Challenge!

Thought for the Day

“Sometimes walking away has nothing do with weakness, and everything to do with strength.
We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.”

~ Robert Tew

Greetings my Partners in all things Crafty!
Today is the start of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door!
Click HERE to come play with us!

The image is one I purchased awhile back from our sponsor OOZAK. I stamped with Versamark and colored with Pearls Ex Powders. The background was created using a technique I have not tried in a very long time. Details will be in the next Through The Craft Room Door Magazine Release so stay tuned!

My Card

CARD SIZE: A2

SUPPLIES:
Card stock, Rhinestones and Pearl Ex powders from Stampin Up!
Image from Deep Red Cling "Peacock Feather" #34-5032
Other items to be revealed at a later date! :O)

I hope to see you there!
XX Cara



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cara,
This is beautiful. Love how you did the feather! sue H