Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Blanket for Chelbi

“Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.”

~ Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

I do actually do other stuff besides card making and crochet is one of them!
This is a Christmas gift I made for the youngest daughter of very good friends. Her favorite color is red. Just like me! :O)
I found one on pintrist I like and was able to duplicate it .... kinda.
I thought I'd saved the picture and link but apparently I did not. If I find it I will credit where credit is due.




1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

oh, I love this pattern! Way to crochet! BIF Valentine Greetings!!