Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Celebrate the Season

Good afternoon ...
Husband is off to work and I have the house all to myself! A rare occurrence so I decided to turn on some music and play in my craft room.
I know my house is dirty - but unless house gnomes show up in the middle of the night it will be waiting for me tomorrow!

This card I made for Sentimental Sunday Challenge #167
Which is a one layer (no matting) with a sentiment




 SUPPLIES:
Card stock: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Inkahootz! Stamps
Flower created using Sizzix flower die #2
     The flower was cut out, ran through a crimper several times causing the paper to separate in layers allowing my to peel and get, basically, two flowers to one die cut.
EF: Sizzix "Snow capped"
     I ran the flower through the EF after separating the layers
Stash: Little punched Snowflake, Rhinestones


3 comments:

Marie97 said...

Love the simplicity! TFS from BIF

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Cara! Great CAS card


Hugs
Darcy BIF

Tracey said...

Fab CAS Christmas card :o)
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
xx