Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Day 1, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love! ~Hamilton Wright Mabie, "Christmas Eve," 1885

So, a day late with this one ... 

Trish is running a Create Daily Challenge on her Facebook page Phoenix Paper Crafters located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

I have 3-ring binders with paper protectors or poly pockets depending on where you live. I filled them with unfinished cards, cards that need to be re-made for some reason, matched papers and misc items that I thought would be cute on cards or scrapbook pages.

These books are full to the brim and I just can’t add any more so my goal is to start cleaning out these books and get things made! 

For this card I had a really cute tag that was made and given as a hostess gift by a friend who had a Christmas Event for her Fun Stampers Journey business. I loved the tag and thought it would make a great card … so here we are!

This is a pretty basic card as I really wanted to make sure the tag stood out. The embossing folder gives just enough interest to keep it from being boring.


Supplies

  • Repurposed item: Christmas tag, gift from a friend
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Neenah
  • Embossing folder from Crafters Companion

Thanks for stopping by!

Cara

 


No comments: