Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, December 11, 2020

Blessings to You …

To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To you, respect. - Oren Arnold 

Good Morning!

I’m sharing a couple cards I made with new images from Sandra. You can find these in her ETSY SHOP.

 

For my first card I am using #3366 Santa Paws

 

 

Supplies

Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock

Card stock from Stampin Up!

Circle Punch from Stampin Up!

Design Paper from my scrap

Embossing folder from Stampin Up!

Glitter from Glitterex Corp.

India ink from Memories

Ink from Stampin Up!

ProMarkers

Sentiment from The Angel Company

Wink of Stella Glitter pen

 

For my second card I am using #3370 Gnome for Christmas

 


Supplies

Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock

Banner punch from Stampin Up!

Cardstock from Stampin Up!

Design paper from DCWV

Diamond glaze from Judikins

Glitter from Glitterex Corp

Rhinestones from my stash

Wink of Stella Glitter pen

Sketch, Freshly Made Sketch FMS#97

Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1643440135938124/

 

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: