Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Day 17, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions... a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends. ~Margaret Thatcher

Today is day 17 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am sharing another Christmas card I made reusing the front from a store-bought card.

I just love the Christmas tree on this card front. It’s a bit hard to see in the photo but it really sparkly and elegant looking!


I cut a piece of red mirror cardstock to cover the card base. It ties into the red ornaments on the tree. Since it wasn’t quite long enough to work into a slim line, I cut the card towards the bottom to stretch it out. To hide the gap that created, I covered with a piece of the red mirror cardstock then overlaid the banner sentiment.

Love how it turned out!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: