Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Day 9, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

The true peace of God begins at any spot a thousand miles from the nearest land. ~Joseph Conrad

Today is day 9 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

For my card today I pulled out a card front I made that required some paper piecing. This is actually the pieces left from another card I did a while ago. I'm thinking I didn't do anything with this because a section torn out, which means I must have damaged it and didn’t have the patience or time to figure out a fix.

It really was just a simple fix with the sentiment cover the damaged part. So now I have a nice masculine birthday card to add to my file.


Supplies
  • Repurposed item: card front made with sailing ship
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Colorbok
  • Die from Printable Heaven (?)
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

 



No comments: