Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme: Trees

Dawn-giddy birds chirp as if every morning is a special occasion. Wise, wise birds. ~Terri Guillemets

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through March 6th

Our sponsor this month is Wink Wink Ink!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WinkWinkInk

The current challenge was selected by Susan

Trees
BY JOYCE KILMER

I think that I shall never see
A poem lovely as a tree.
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree.

Here is my card! I was inspired by the line “A nest of robins in her hair”


Supplies used
  • Image “Our Nest is Best” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs & Spellbinders
  • Distress Markers
  • Ink from Close to My Heart
  • Judikin’s Diamond glaze used on the corner hearts
  • Rhinestones from Reasonable Craft Dies
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.
  • WRMK Corner Chomper
  • Wink of Stella (Clear) used on the corner hearts
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara










No comments: