Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Craft foam

Cats have intercepted my footsteps at the ankle for so long that my gait, both at home and on tour, has been compared to that of a man wading through low surf. ~Roy Blount, Jr.

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Sherry Wes Art with a prize of two images!

Our cue this month is Craft foam

I only have craft foam because I bought it at the dollar store years ago. These days I use it more for creating dimension on my cards that for anything else. But it cuts really well with dies (Tip: While thin dies do work, you have to work with the plate stack so you don’t damage your machine. I recommend the Sizzix bigz dies for die cutting as they are designed to cut through the thicker material.)

 


Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
  • Bling from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Craft foam from The Dollar Tree
  • Die from Sizzix
  • Embossing folder from Carta Bella
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Judikin diamond glaze
  • Pom pom from my stash (it was white. I rolled it around on a ink pad to color it)
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs)
Cara

No comments: