Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Day 23, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. ~Samuel Butler, Notebooks, 1912 

Today is day 23 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE  and today I am sharing some cards I made using a couple of card base and papers I had stashed in my file book

The 4 cards are to go to the doggie day care I take my pups to on occasion. They are already doing fund raisers for a local shelter, a Veterans service dog programs and such so I though I would make some cards for them to sell with all proceeds going to the fundraisers.

All the Design paper for these 4 cards is from my file book. I just love the colors and could not trash them. 

These two card bases were in the file from a previous project that I wound up not using.



This card was made using the laft over bits from the above cards. When I die cut the frame I messed it up but was able to cut in half and salvage for this card.


This was the last card I was able to make with the bits and pieces.
The orange piece is the inside oft he frame. 


Thanks for Stopping by!

Cara

No comments: