- The base for this card started out as a 5 x7 card but I cut down to 5.5 x 4.25. I had put this one aside because I glued the embossed piece on wrong so the card would have opened on the left instead of the right. Plus, it was a little off center.
- The design paper is a left-over piece from me playing with ink and alcohol on glossy paper
- The sentiment was one I dug out of a basket of unused die cuts.
- The black rippled paper is a scrap from scrap bin
- The white looped circle was also found in my basket of unused die cuts
- I added some paper flowers from Prima
- Pearls are from Recollections
- Nuvo Pearl drops