Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 26, 2021

Day 26, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Daughters can lift the heart by merely speaking on the telephone, or sharing in a shopping expedition, or calling in for coffee.
~Pam Brown, To My Lovely Daughter, 2013, helenexley.com

Today is day 26 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE . Only 2 more days left!!!!

I didn’t skip day 25, I just forgot to create a post for it so here is a quick overview.

I found these vintage valentines while going through boxes of photos I removed from my mom’s house after she passed away. I was able to scan them and clean them up so I can use them as digital images on cards.


For day 26, I am sharing the progress on a cocoon I am crocheting for my daughter.


I may share it when I am totally finished but I won't share the source if I do because I had nothing but issues with the pattern and supply list …

I do love the colors, but frankly, I think this will be quite heavy given the amount of yarn I had to purchase to make this.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: