Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Day 6, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Never miss an opportunity to make others happy, even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it. ~Author unknown

Today is day 6 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

Several years ago, I was given a bag of craft items and mixed in with the various items were about a dozen handmade cards that had seen better days, but they had potential!

For my project today, I pulled out a 6 x 6 square easel card that no matter what I tried, I just not could not figure out a way to make it usable so I just cut apart and used the pieces to make 2 cards. I still have some blue silk flowers and the rhinestone swirl on my desk waiting to be used on another card.


Card 1

Supplies for card 1
  • Repurposed item: Design paper
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Jeweled center from Oriental Trading Company
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Silk daisy from my stash
Card 2


Supplies for card 2
  • Repurposed item: card stock, medallion and rhinestones
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Neenah (flower)
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Pearl center from The Oriental Trading Company
  • Pearls from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Silk flower from my stash
  • Sizzix Daisy die
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara






No comments: