Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Day 2, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Mistletoe and gleaming holly,
Symbols of a blessed day...
~Louisa May Alcott, "Merry Christmas," in The Horn of Plenty, 1876

Today is day 2 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

For my day two project I am using some Christmas paper bits that I was gifted.


Repurposed item: Christmas design paper bits
Believe and flower embellishments from my stash
Cardstock from unknown (base) and Stampin up
Embossing folder from Stampin Up!
Sketch by me: CCBC14

Thanks for stop by!
Cara





No comments: