Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, June 24, 2022

Birthday Boy ...

When we reach a certain age we begin to wonder at the enthusiasm children display over their birthdays. ~"Poor Richard Junior's Philosophy," The Saturday Evening Post, 1903, George Horace Lorimer, editor

Good morning!
Sharing a card I made reusing an image from a card made back in 2015. You can see the original card HERE 

 



Supplies: 5 x 7 cards
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Ink from Close to My Heart, Momento & Palette
  • Stencil from Stampers Anonymous (Speckle)
  • Sketch MFTWSC504

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: