Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, June 13, 2022

Beachy Hello ...

Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't understand. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com

Good morning!
Today I am sharing a fun Friendship card created bits and pieces left over from other card projects. I did use a sketch for this card layout although I didn’t put the elements in the same place.






Supplies: 5 x 7 cards
  • Beachy design paper from Samantha Walker (Summer Lovin)
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) & Stampin Up!
  • Dotted design paper from scrap pile
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up! (Tasteful Textures)
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Studio G
  • Sketch from Tuesday Throwdown

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



No comments: