Who doesn’t love a cup of fresh brewed hot tea! I certainly like to sit back an sip a good tea .. oe even a nice iced tea depending on the weather!
Today I am sharing a card I made using scraps from my project book and added a fun image and sentiment! I know that I used a sketch for this card layout but I didn’t write it down and I can’t find it so I’m sorry I can’t give credit due. :O(
- Archival ink from Ranger
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Design paper from my project book
- Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
- Rhinestones from Paper Lane
- Stamps from Close to My Heart (Treats of Friendship)Twin alcohol markers
Thanks for stopping by!