Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

You, me and Tea ...

Tea should be strong... I maintain that one strong cup of tea is better than 20 weak ones. All true tea-lovers not only like their tea strong, but like it a little stronger with each year that passes... ~George Orwell, "A Nice Cup of Tea," 1946

Good morning!
Who doesn’t love a cup of fresh brewed hot tea! I certainly like to sit back an sip a good tea .. oe even a nice iced tea depending on the weather!

Today I am sharing a card I made using scraps from my project book and added a fun image and sentiment! I know that I used a sketch for this card layout but I didn’t write it down and I can’t find it so I’m sorry I can’t give credit due. :O(


Supplies: 4.25 x 5.5 (A2)
  • Archival ink from Ranger
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from my project book
  • Dies from Sizzix (Classic Circles)
  • Rhinestones from Paper Lane
  • Stamps from Close to My Heart (Treats of Friendship)Twin alcohol markers

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: